Leadership for Equity & Opportunity (LEO) Stage II
Time & Location
About the event
LEO Stage II is an advance learning-in-action module that is open to all alumni of the Bay Area and Marin Leadership for Equity and Opportunity (LEO) and Leadership for Community Transformation (LCT) programs in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties or other Practitioner-Coaches who use the same methodology. Facilitated by Dr. Monica Sharma, each day will engage participants in the next set of tools to implement in our projects for sustainable and enduring change!
- How do we shift the design of our events to move from one-time convenings and information sharing, to opportunities to move our partners to synergistic action for results? This Stage 2 day will focus on the practical tool of planning Transformative Events for Action. Please bring an upcoming event or an idea for an event that you want to design!
- Many organizations and initiatives conduct strategic planning. How do we shift our strategic planning activities and processes from status quo to an inclusive, reflective and strategic process that moves the agenda forward and creates new possibilities for results? This Stage 2 day will focus on the tool Dynamic Planning to design your strategic planning process differently for results. Please bring a strategic planning initiative or process that you'd like to work on.
Integration of Tools into Everyday Activities
- Meetings, staff trainings, on-boarding of new staff or volunteers and other regular activities can provide opportunities to introduce our teams and partners to the Radical Transformational Leadership approach. What are the core building blocks of the Radical Transformational Approach that need to be in place to build the capacity of teams to do things differently, shift conversations, and drive toward transformational results? How do we go about integrating these into upcoming activities and opportunities? This Stage 2 day will focus on these building blocks of doing things differently and how to build the capacity of others who do not have access to a full Stage 1 session.
Investment: $225 per day, or $600 for all 3 days withlimited partial scholarships available
Email Megan at email@example.com for more information or to pay by invoice.
- 3-Day Registration$600$6000$0
- 2-Day Registration$450$4500$0
- Single Day Registration$225$2250$0